This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  WPVR Bot 1 month, 3 weeks ago.

Problem with Source as YouTube: Search: Channel

Request solved & Closed
  • This is the third time that I’ve tried to establish a source that searches for videos on YouTube based on a keyword within a channel. What I’m experiencing is that the first time the source is tested, it will find the number of requested videos and I can add those to the site. After that, on subsequent searches, it will find “0” videos whether that’s testing the source or running the source. It’s a mistake because as is the case on the attached screenshot, 61 videos were found, but 0 added. I have also added a screenshot of how the Source Edit screen for your reference. Please advise.

    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

    You must be logged to read replies !

    You must be logged to read replies !

Request solved & Closed

The topic ‘Problem with Source as YouTube: Search: Channel’ is closed to new replies.