There was a bug on autoupdate on version 1.5, that has been corrected in new version 1.5.1. But this bug prevents the plugin from updating itself automatically.
Just follow these 10 steps to overcome this issue.
1. Login to your wp-admin area with admin role.
2. Go to your Plugins>Editor page
3. Select the plugin to edit : WP Video Robot, then click SELECT
4. You will be redirected to editing wpvr/wpvr.php file
5. Right before /* User Custom Definitions */ line add this line :
define(‘WPVR_MAIN_FILE’, __FILE__ );
6. Go to Dashboard>Updates and click “Check Again” button
7. A new update of WP Video Robot will appear in the plugins updates list, check that update
8. Click on Update Plugins
9. Once the new update is installed, go to the Plugins page, deactivate and then activate the plugin
10. That’s it !
Will i loose my imported videos and my custom options ?
Definitely no, the update replaces only your plugin files, and hard refreshes your tables.
Should i change my cron configuration after updating ?
No, the security token doesn’t change after updating the plugin
What should i do after updating the plugin ?
To hard refresh your videos tables and complete the update, you should deactivate WP Video Robot and then reactivate it.
If you have any trouble with following these steps, contact us on [email protected]. We will assist you until you make it.